Shannon S. Fuhrman, Attorney
I am the owner/attorney of Fuhrman Law. I am admitted to practice law in New York and Florida. I graduated from the University of Buffalo with a bachelor’s degree in philosophy in 1994 and the University of Buffalo Law School in 2001. My interest is advocating for my clients. I am also very active in our community. My specialties are no-fault claims, personal injury, real estate, wills, and estates. Call today for a free consultation or to discuss your case in more detail.
- Admitted in New York, 2002
- Admitted in Florida, 2003
- Admitted to Western District Court of New York, 2003
- Admitted to U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York, 2005
- Foreclosure Referee, 2005-2008, & Currently
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Professional Women, Member
- Audubon Society, Member
- PETA, Member
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, Volunteer Lawyer
- Meals on Wheels
- YMCA – Board of Director – 2015-2017
- Town of Orchard Park – Senior Services Task Force – Committee Member
- Orchard Park Chamber of Commerce – Member & Committee Member for Golf Outing
Michelle L. Fischer, Paralegal
Michelle received her associate’s degree in paralegal studies in 2003 from Bryant & Stratton College. She has more than 12 years of paralegal experience in various aspects of law, including, but not limited to personal injury, estate planning, estates, real estate, family law, and litigation. From 2003 to date, she has worked as a paralegal. Michelle also possesses over 5 years of mortgage lending experience, bringing a wide variety of knowledge and experience to the firm.
When you need trustworthy representation, contact us today!
Kellie Gordon, Legal Assistant
Kellie received her associate’s degree in applied science in 2015 from Erie County Community College. Although Kellie is new to the legal profession, she has become a significant part of our practice by providing administrative support within the firm. Kellie also possesses over 5 years of customer service experience, bringing a variety of knowledge and skills to the firm.